Timer for first faucet

Sv13rby

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I know many of you like to play with the wincoins-faucet because its good to kill some time and test the games. If you are lucky you can even win some doge in the daily contest :)

Between each claim there is a timer to know when the next claim is possible but after all faucets for the day are used you only get a message saying that the faucet was exhausted. My suggestion is to also add the time until you can do the first claim again. I think it should be possible to progam and it would be very convenient for us players :)

Let me know what you guys think.

Have a nice day!
Greetings Chibby

Hi Sv13rby!

Good suggestion, i like your idea.

AD7E1Up.gif

I agree with you that it would be convenient to know the time until the first claim can be made again after all faucets for the day are used. I think it would be a relatively simple change to make, and it would be a welcome addition for users.

I've seen other faucets that do this, and it seems to be a popular feature. I think it would be a great addition to the wincoins-faucet.

More features on windice so it will attract more players.
Greetings!

Hi everybody!

I know many of you like to play with the wincoins-faucet because its good to kill some time and test the games. If you are lucky you can even win some doge in the daily contest :)

Between each claim there is a timer to know when the next claim is possible but after all faucets for the day are used you only get a message saying that the faucet was exhausted. My suggestion is to also add the time until you can do the first claim again. I think it should be possible to progam and it would be very convenient for us players :)

Let me know what you guys think.

Have a nice day!
Greetings Chibby
You can actually check that in your faucet claim history under the finances section. You just need to back track your faucet claims and just count 24 hrs from each claim to be available again.

You can actually check that in your faucet claim history under the finances section. You just need to back track your faucet claims and just count 24 hrs from each claim to be available again.
Yes I discovered that too a while ago but I think it would be much more convenient with a timer :) its probably not hard to make and will make it easier for us to see :)