The rare 9900x!

Bekyhig180

Staff member
Reaction score
Many (mostly newbies) ask if it's really possible to hit the 9900x payout and if it is, how many rolls would it take before it shows up?

Well, for the first question, it definitely us possible to hit the 9900x payout. Some says it may take around 10,000 rolls before it shows up, but i'd say it depends. You will never really know when it will appear or doesn't have a specific number of rolls. Based on my personal experience, it may appear in less than 1000 or even just 200 rolls. How many times in a day? The most i've seen it is 5x but I was only able to hit 3/5, not bad right?

I am a slow paced player who mostly plays loe bets but with high payouts and I mostly target and monitor the 9900x and so far I am successful enough in hunting it. If I can do it, you can do it too. Patience and determination is the key.

Good luck hunters and I hope to see you hit the 9900x!

Many (mostly newbies) ask if it's really possible to hit the 9900x payout and if it is, how many rolls would it take before it shows up?

Well, for the first question, it definitely us possible to hit the 9900x payout. Some says it may take around 10,000 rolls before it shows up, but i'd say it depends. You will never really know when it will appear or doesn't have a specific number of rolls. Based on my personal experience, it may appear in less than 1000 or even just 200 rolls. How many times in a day? The most i've seen it is 5x but I was only able to hit 3/5, not bad right?

I am a slow paced player who mostly plays loe bets but with high payouts and I mostly target and monitor the 9900x and so far I am successful enough in hunting it. If I can do it, you can do it too. Patience and determination is the key.

Good luck hunters and I hope to see you hit the 9900x!
Happened many times to me too. The latest I remembered encountering 9900x twice was when I was doing normal betting in crash. First 9900x showed up after couple of rolls in the new seed and just after more than 50 rolls it showed up again. So amazing.. :) pratikbaba then told me to use the same seed still for 9900x might show up again. It didn't show up anymore but was able to encounter big pay.outs too from 1000x to 5000x.. And even if I never hunted those huge pay.outs, still was a win win for me cuz I was able to raise a good amount of 13k doges from faucet with the help of the good seed i got and the smart playing I did. :)