- Reaction score
The highest waterfall in the world
Salto Angel is the tallest waterfall in the world. Its official height is 979 meters and was established by the National Geographic Society in 1949, although some sources say as much as 1,054 meters. It is located in the eastern part of the country, in the Canaima National Park, famous for its flat table mountains (Tepui).
Waterfalls are one of those natural wonders that always attract tourists. They can even be small and inconspicuous, but the water falling from above has some magic in it that simply fascinates us people. Especially when we are dealing with the exceptional ones - the largest, the widest or the most picturesque. Below is a list of the 10 most beautiful waterfalls in the world that you can visit with Rainbow.
Worth seeing on the internet 9 other waterfalls:
- The famous Niagara Falls - USA / Canada
- Iguaçu Falls (Iguazú) - Brazil / Argentina
- Wiktoria Waterfalls - Zambia / Zimbabwe
- Gullfoss (Golden Waterfall) - Iceland
- Seven Sisters Waterfall - Norway
- Blue Nile Waterfall - Ethiopia
- Plitvice waterfalls - Croatia
- Baker's waterfalls - Sri Lanka
- Underground waterfall in the Scottish Caves - Slovenia