Telegram Hunts, increased prizepool and the challengers

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
One of the things I love about Windice is having nice profits through challenges and contests in Windice game page, here in forum and Telegram.
Mainly weekly forum challenge, telegram plinko and crash hunts, monthly forum contest and Wincoin Daily Contest if very lucky where I rarely win. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Forum monthly poster maybe hard to win because it takes one creative mind and wide knowledge on how to construct one nice thread successfully and challenges made maybe hard to complete and hunting maybe risky and can exhaust available funds. But luckily I am able to achieve 1 to 3 of those contest mentioned at least at times and it gives me nice profit monthly that I can use not just for future hunts but also for personal use.

But Telegram challenge Plinko and Crash is what wow's me the most. Achieving a lot of hits is very challenging and very very risky because it can really really exhaust funds in no time yes, but it is very amazing once you get many hits after few rolls which can help you either get in profit still or atleast not lose much by the end of the contest. Plus, the prizepool is now increased to 50$ and take note it is not just for particular hunts but all hunts in Telegram (DICE, PLINKO and CRASH). I have verified this information to Mod @mowmow just last night ๐Ÿ˜

Seeing how prizepool was increased from 35$ to 50$ is more cool and and more profitable for all challengers who are willing to join and win specially for those who get only third place almost all the time. Like me oops ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜.

And last but not the least is the community. It's not just the moderators who hosts the challenges that are cool but also your friendly opponents. They are the ones who always make your challenging experience more awesome and unforgettable. Having to talk to them and exchanging thoughts, experiences and empathy and short congratulatory message is very heart melting. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you always Windice team and community for making every Telegram hunting time such a cool experience to remember and treasure all the time.

So friends, and co challengers here in forum. Come and join the next telegram challenges and get to experience the cool feeling I experience everytime I join. Join us in the roller coaster ride in every telegram hunts. Hahahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Get to play and have fun with us.
Helping in encouraging more hunters to participate in telegram weekly challenges, have a heart pumping experience and have fun til the end of each contest. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Last edited:
One more nice thread sis. Keep it up. Keep sharing your experiences and keep touching and inspiring more players. Goodluck always ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘