Suggestion for new bank Feature

Would you enjoy recieving yield on your crypto if you could save it in the bank?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Reaction score
I really enjoy playing on WINDICE. I have made both profits and losses. It has quick payouts and every time I've had to contact Customer Support, they have responded to me in a timely manner. Because of this, WINDICE has earn my trust. And Trust is a major factor between customers and businesses.

That being said, I've notice other sites have some payout in dividends or a vault, that the community can earn yield or dividend payouts by storing their cypto on that site. This system, keeps their players on their site and is a great feature to have for maintaining players.

I would like to see WINDICE implement a yield system in the bank feature.

Doing this feature would add the following value:
  1. Encourage players to stay playing on WINDICE and continue to gamble.
  2. Build trust between players and WINDICE.
  3. Separate itself from mediocre gambling sites.
Hopefully WINDICE will take my suggestion into consideration and we can all benefit from this feature.

Coyphpr188

Reaction score
I would enjoy it, but how would windice get the additional revenue to pay the busers for the crypto in the bank? increase house edge? increase payout fees? eat it? Perhaps that will draw additional players that will cover the costs.

I like it though. thumbs up.

Reaction score
I would enjoy it, but how would windice get the additional revenue to pay the busers for the crypto in the bank? increase house edge? increase payout fees? eat it? Perhaps that will draw additional players that will cover the costs.

I like it though. thumbs up.
That's a good question... I can only speculate that what other sites are doing is gathering a pool of bank deposits and dividing them the interest into dividends... By doing this, there would be no need to increase the house edge since the pool is base on deposits.

maybe making yield only based on holders of WINCOIN tokens, perhaps?

Fuzemine

Reaction score
I really enjoy playing on WINDICE. I have made both profits and losses. It has quick payouts and every time I've had to contact Customer Support, they have responded to me in a timely manner. Because of this, WINDICE has earn my trust. And Trust is a major factor between customers and businesses.

That being said, I've notice other sites have some payout in dividends or a vault, that the community can earn yield or dividend payouts by storing their cypto on that site. This system, keeps their players on their site and is a great feature to have for maintaining players.

I would like to see WINDICE implement a yield system in the bank feature.

Doing this feature would add the following value:
  1. Encourage players to stay playing on WINDICE and continue to gamble.
  2. Build trust between players and WINDICE.
  3. Separate itself from mediocre gambling sites.
Hopefully WINDICE will take my suggestion into consideration and we can all benefit from this feature.
This is a good suggestion. Just wondering why windice almost no improvement on number of players, it stays 100 to 200+ online daily. Players goes in and out, these all new feature and improvements on windice seems not really attracting players 🤔🙄 i like more better the previous version of windice thou, i enjoy more fun on chatting that time but now mostly players chat just to catch rains 😅🙄 hope your suggestion will really gives a good impact on windice progress 😁👍