SPEED vs POWER UFC 270

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
this weekeend UFC blessed has us with a banger fight card where in showcases heavy hitter NGANNOU vs the swift GANE , who would you go with this one would you go with speed or power? when we see, hear, read anything about FRANCIS NGANNOU , the first thing that comes to mind is the crazy KO POWER! yes ngannou who is on a five win streak with 11 KO under his record (and he is in to BTC to ) , anyway Cyril Gane who made a statement to the ufc giving all the heavyweights a hard time with his prcision and speed but the question is will this be enough to evade the power on ngannou and will find that out this coming weekend

this card offers a lot of bangers and exciting fights so be sure to tune in !

picks will be posted after the weigh in

recap with this with NGANNOU won by decision which is very un expected very very un expexted , he won with wrestling NOT KO !!!! what an evolution for the CHAMP ! i was suprised also that his gas tank held on , rumors say that he has a torn meniscus but he held on , imagine outscoring a speed type heavy weight , seems like gane sstill green he needed that experience , he could have won if he took some risk but all is well i played ngannou in a wooping 10x parlay which sustained a good win for me for the rest of the week