Some Notes Before Start Gambling

salamm

Known
Reaction score
Hey there, my awesome pals! Wishing you all the best.

I think windice is top-notch when it comes to gambling websites. No doubt about it. But we've got to be cautious with any gambling site to avoid losing big. Sure, no one can see the future, but you can at least try to understand how a website or game operates.

Here are some general ways to grasp how gambling works and avoid major losses.

1- Test the game/website or watch instructional videos
At Windice, you can play with WinCoin before using your Crypto, allowing you to use or create your own strategy. For other gambling websites, try using a demo to learn about them. While there are not many videos about Windice on YouTube, you can check out videos and streams for other gambling websites. However, many people believe that watching streams is not particularly helpful.

2- Control your emotions

anger.png

In my opinion, this is the most crucial aspect of preventing significant losses. A few weeks ago, I was making substantial profits and winning by completing forum challenges and TG hunts. I was so excited to continue gambling and winning. However, things changed this month. Each time I won money, I tried to win even more, despite not needing that much. Every time, I ended up losing. This made me so angry that I sold my NotCoins and lost them too. My emotions and feelings are the reason I have been losing these past few weeks. If you have similar feelings and thoughts, it is best to ignore them. Relying on logic rather than emotions is key to winning or at least not losing much, especially when gambling on sports. This time, try to analyze the game from different angles.

3-Manage your money

Money-Management.png

Take note of this important rule when it comes to managing your finances: "only gamble with money you can afford to lose". Stick to playing with a small portion of your funds,if you have 100$, use 10$ or 20$, and never touch the rest after a loss. If you run out, try the free options on windice for a chance to win back some funds. Remember, it's crucial to keep a close eye on your money and not let emotions drive your decisions.

Extra:

i searched in google and found some golden rules.
most of them are from these sources : this and
this

golden-rules.png

• Never borrow money to gamble or recover
  • Play with money you can afford to lose.
  • Don't play some slots that costs a lot (like 0.20$ per roll)
  • Don't Gamble All your profit
  • Always read the Rules
  • Use or made up some strategies
  • Don't gamble because you are bored....
  • and if you are not having fun , stop gambling ASAP
  • payout after you reached minimum payout
  • take few days rest if you are loosing so much and rapidly
  • try free ways to earn crypto