Some Ideas for Forum Challenge

salamm

Reaction score
Hey there, my wonderful friends! Have a fantastic day!As forum challenges are a crucial part of the Windice family, I've come up with a few ideas :)
the current forum challenges are already pretty awesome . just saying these ideas for fun even though most of them are weird hhh.

Ranked

Dice / Crash
1- I think this is like the one we had in THE DICE STAIRWAY challenge two months ago, but the change is that instead of adding 100x after each winning bet, you have to add 1x, and it has to be consecutive. starting from 2x

2- So basically, if you get a 100x and then get 3 more 100x in the next 99 rolls, that means you got 4 (100x) in a total of 100 rolls. It's kind of hard to explain, I know. It's pretty strange, but this concept can also be applied in non-ranked games. Like getting 4 or more (100x) in a range of 100 rolls.

Non-Ranked

Plinko
3 - To accomplish this, you need to find the highest multiplier for each row just once. It may be challenging to reach a 1000x multiplier, but there are no limits on the risks involved. All risks can be available.

Crash
4 - This could be less strange than the rest. I'm not entirely sure, haha. Let's say the aim is to achieve a result between 3400 and 3500, it means multiplier can be anything . I haven't even tried it yet, so it might be quite challenging. For instance, if someone manages to get a result of 3426.26 with a 2x multiplier, it would count as a victory.

roulette
5 - for this you have to get each one of these numbers 2 times and consecutive . 2 consecutive (1) . 2 consecutive (2) . 2 consecutive (3) till 12 . they don't need to be order but each of them should be 2 consecutive same number . and the multiplier can be anything
roulette.jpg

Others
To makes it more challenging, After collecting all the multipliers in Non-Ranked Challenges, you must achieve the highest multiplier with WC - 9900x in Crash/Dice or 1000x in Plinko - to submit your win. It's just like Mowmow's hunts
or it can be for extra reward . I don't know haha

tell your opinion and your ideas .
and sorry if these are weird or hard to explain .
wish you luck : )

Last edited:
Hey there, my wonderful friends! Have a fantastic day!As forum challenges are a crucial part of the Windice family, I've come up with a few ideas :)
the current forum challenges are already pretty awesome . just saying these ideas for fun even though most of them are weird hhh.

Ranked

Dice / Crash
1- I think this is like the one we had in THE DICE STAIRWAY challenge two months ago, but the change is that instead of adding 100x after each winning bet, you have to add 1x, and it has to be consecutive. starting from 2x

2- So basically, if you get a 100x and then get 3 more 100x in the next 99 rolls, that means you got 4 (100x) in a total of 100 rolls. It's kind of hard to explain, I know. It's pretty strange, but this concept can also be applied in non-ranked games. Like getting 4 or more (100x) in a range of 100 rolls.

Non-Ranked

Plinko
3 - To accomplish this, you need to find the highest multiplier for each row just once. It may be challenging to reach a 1000x multiplier, but there are no limits on the risks involved. All risks can be available.

Crash
4 - This could be less strange than the rest. I'm not entirely sure, haha. Let's say the aim is to achieve a result between 3400 and 3500, it means multiplier can be anything . I haven't even tried it yet, so it might be quite challenging. For instance, if someone manages to get a result of 3426.26 with a 2x multiplier, it would count as a victory.

roulette
5 - for this you have to get each one of these numbers 2 times and consecutive . 2 consecutive (1) . 2 consecutive (2) . 2 consecutive (3) till 12 . they don't need to be order but each of them should be 2 consecutive same number . and the multiplier can be anything
View attachment 10084

Others
After collecting all the multipliers in Non-Ranked Challenges, you must achieve the highest multiplier with WC - 9900x in Crash/Dice or 1000x in Plinko - to submit your win. It's just like Mowmow's hunts
or it can be for extra reward . I don't know haha

tell your opinion and your ideas .
and sorry if these are weird or hard to explain .
wish you luck : )
Good job