SmartBch the decentralized sidechain of Bitcoin Cash (DEFI)

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Hey guys last time I posted here about the launched of smartbch.

Everyone here knows how I adore bitcoin cash. Lmao. Despite its undervalued price. Last July 30 the decentralized sidechain of bitcoin cash was successfully launched. Fees aren't much like, solana, bsc and ethereum defi network. With 1.05gwei you are able to transact. Buy and sell or arbitrage.

Smartbch has already a three running dexes from the launch.

Benswap.cash
Mistswap.cash
Muesliswap.cash

And on the upcoming last week of November a new dex is bound to be released.

If you are interested in exploring the smartbch network, you better start asking from the smartbch community. Or I could another article to guide you on how to start joining this wonderful chain inside the smartbch.

Do you still do bitcoin trading now? Does it have any sense to invest in it now?

What will all that mean to the Bitcoin market in the future? It looks like more and more applications help make trading more accessible for different layers of people, and it means that more people will buy Bitcoin or other cryptos shortly. I wonder what the expansion of the crypto market will mean for the other economy.
I am a rather newbie, but I don’t know how to use complicated software. The thing that I use every day is the forex trading calculator because it is simple and helpful. It helps me to calculate how much I earned and how much I lost.

I recently learned about a method of crypto investments, such as landings. The tool allows you to have a passive but small income from the interest on the deposit. This method is suitable for beginners since you do not need to understand quotes on the stock exchange and know complex terms. The interest is accrued because the bank uses users' digital assets to conduct other transactions, cryptocurrency loans, and other blockchain operations. According to the information on https://www.youngandthrifty.ca/, this will bring a stable passive income for a long time, which suits me quite well.

Last edited: