Respect to Windice moderators

AlexHales595

Known
Reaction score
IMG_20240329_203430.jpg

Hello friends hope you are all living happy lives and having fun as you know I am your dear friend Alex here at your service as everyone knows when we When we are born, we are brought up by our parents and when we grow up, we are taught in school so that we get training from home as well as from outside and know how to live, so wherever we go we Because of his training, he is recognized as a very intelligent and sweet boy, so I joined Windice. Here too, like school teachers, there are teachers known as moderators, as punishment for making mistakes in school. In the same way, they are punished here tooHere, the family and the school don't get stuck. Here, if you bother too much, you will be silenced for an hour or two. If some still don't come, it can be done for a day or even seven. So, friends, we should As we respect parents and teachers in school and at home, moderators are posted here too, respect them too. I have seen many friends that after being muted, they used to harass the moderators in private messages. Even though it stops many times, my dear friends, if you make a mistake and you become Mute, don't get angry at the moderators, be patient, we should respect the moderators in Windice like you do at home, parents and at school. Please respect the moderators as they are available 24 hours to answer your questions if there is any problem.So we report to moderators so my dear Windicer friends we should respect Windice moderates not harass them.

Hope you all enjoyed this thread.Always keep laughing keep smiling and your dear friend Alexhales.

Last edited:
Yes.. I agree with you :) At first, I was afraid of being muted.. Now I understand well.. I did nothing wrong.. So I don't have to worry about being muted anymore. I love and respect them all :)

I feel great beeing a mod =), although sometimes they complain, or sometimes some get into a difficult attitude. I always prefer to think the best of everyone. I always focus on the wonder of my work. I am lucky to work for Windice and meet so many incredible people wiiiii ✨️ Always focused on the good!

I feel great beeing a mod =), although sometimes they complain, or sometimes some get into a difficult attitude. I always prefer to think the best of everyone. I always focus on the wonder of my work. I am lucky to work for Windice and meet so many incredible people wiiiii ✨️ Always focused on the good!
You do a great job. Salute to you because you are the solution to every problem in Windice chat and it's a lot of fun to watch your visit including trivia and hunt.