Replying to Tomki91's thread (143 meaning)

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Hello all hope you are doing well with your life and gambling career and hope you will keep up the momentum:) good wishes :)
This thread is purposed to reply the thread of @Tomki91 thread "143 meaning" he posted here. He focused over the universal meaning of the numbers that is 143 = I Love You. I appreciate him knowing it universally :) let me negate him in the sense of a literary Theory, called "Pragmatic Theory of art" which details the relationship of any written material with the audiences it gets read by.

Read Tomki's thread Thread '143 meaning...' https://forum.windice.io/threads/143-meaning.3668/ before you read this completely :)

According to the theory, the writer or the words may be derived by the consideration of the audiences. It is a matter how the reader of the text understands it. However, literature is the name of depiction of the society, in many circumstances, this phrase gives a different meaning than what the speaker thought of delivering. For example, when the relations between a couple are bad at the moment, and in anger if one says 143, it is for sure, 1 means I and 3 means you, but the number in-between can give a sense of 4 alphabetical word like "Hate" . Next person, listener may understand it as "I hate you".

More examples can be derived by the readers of this post, so let me end it from here :) sorry Tomki91 I did not mean to hurting, but sharing my own thoughts as per a Literary Theory :)

Would have being better if it would have posted as a reply to the thread opened by Tomki instead of redirecting first to that thread and coming back again to read it further. The purpose of reply given is to post your opinion about it.

Would have being better if it would have posted as a reply to the thread opened by Tomki instead of redirecting first to that thread and coming back again to read it further. The purpose of reply given is to post your opinion about it.
Oh! Will have it another time :)