Payout on hold

sinon99

Reaction score
Hello. Why my payout is always on hold. Is the payout not instant like other gambling site?
If need admin online, yesss i know he is human. But that is really not efficient.

Hello. Why my payout is always on hold. Is the payout not instant like other gambling site?
If need admin online, yesss i know he is human. But that is really not efficient.
Have'nt someone told you the reason why, most pay.outs are on hold? Reason why pay.outs of some players who are newbies or still not considered a very long time players specially those who have not made too many successful pay.outs in this site needs to be processed manually is for safety reasons. Admin needs to check the player's histories in this site before processing pay.outs. That can be time consuming and kinda irritating but we all need to understand why admin needs to do this. This is to avoid any issues to happen in the future.Besides, It's not an easy task for admin as well. This site for sure has lots of gamblers who requests payout from time to time and other monitoring to do, but he does his responsibilities to make sure everything is secured. So just enjoy your winnings instead and be patient enough in waiting for your pay.out requests to be processed successfully. Besides, when you already made many successful pay.outs, and admin finally decide to lift the manual pay.out for your account, you no longer need to wait for it to be processed by admin anymore, it will be automatic.

hold status happens when an automatic payout is assigned manual status by the site's security system
there are many reasons for that to happen , please , open a support ticket and you will be given all the necessary info