Newest coin added in Windice, Tether (USDT)😱😍❤️

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
This is amazing. In just a short period of time Windice has added two new currency. TRX and now, the most wished currency of a lot of players here in Windice, the Tether (USDT). This proves how strong and more awesome Windice is becoming. Now I surely am loving Windice more haha. I no longer need to worry exchanging my USDT in Binance to XRP just so I can deposit it and same with withdrawing because now, USDT is finally here. Hahahahaha!
Whatta wonderful Christmas gift the Admin and Windice staffs gave and continuously giving to their players. 😍😍

Thank you thank you Windice family. Looking forward to many more great additions here in this platform, to many more achievements made, to many more milestones reached and to many more years of continuous growth and fame of Windice. 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Multiple threads, already we have a post running. Lets keep the single thread so that even after users coming a year later could find all the info or reverts in single post instead of having multiples of same topic.

Sorry, but I have seen a lot of threads before with same topic but with message though just the same still looks different because of how content was delivered by the author and I have not seen them owner of contents telling each other hey, stop because your thread is somewhat like mine etc etc... I have not seen any issues at all through the comment section and I hope this wont be an issue between us at all too besides, you have your own idea i have mine.
Lets just think it this way. We have same business in one location we sell same products the only thing we differ from each other is the strategy in how we sell our goods to the consumers. 😊
In the end, we are both here to provide good and interesting topics to the readers and we both have different audience. 😊

Honestly you should even be thankful you now have two readers who engaged in your thread while me I have zero til you commented Plus, you always have audiences in almost all your threads engaging with you while me, most of my threads I have zero audience.
So please if your purpose now is for me to turn my thread down please dont.
Again sir, hope this wont be an issue between us two. Hope you wont take it against me. Just a friendly competition sir, thank you and peace out. 😁✌️

Last edited:
Well my idea to have a single thread for single topic is simple, just consider this two years from now we will have new audiences who will go to history to read etc and will find it so irritating that why do we have multiple threads for similar topic rather than having 1 thread. We have 100's of posts in a year and have multiple duplicates of topic atleast for me that is a big no-no.

Agreed, some opinions or writing style will differ and it has to be so that will make it more interesting to read and also we have to cover pros and cons both. Mine idea always have being to stay clutter free of similar topics and have a single roof so that users can read in one go instead of visiting multiple threads with very similar stuff and wasting time * no of users.

Atleast I continue in same topic irrespective whoever has initiated the thread because having a fruitful discussion and opine is more important. My previous comment was considering a larger audience and not having duplicates so mentioned it. Choice is your's if want to continue here or in other thread I am totally fine as my reason I have already mentioned here.

Well my idea to have a single thread for single topic is simple, just consider this two years from now we will have new audiences who will go to history to read etc and will find it so irritating that why do we have multiple threads for similar topic rather than having 1 thread. We have 100's of posts in a year and have multiple duplicates of topic atleast for me that is a big no-no.

Agreed, some opinions or writing style will differ and it has to be so that will make it more interesting to read and also we have to cover pros and cons both. Mine idea always have being to stay clutter free of similar topics and have a single roof so that users can read in one go instead of visiting multiple threads with very similar stuff and wasting time * no of users.

Atleast I continue in same topic irrespective whoever has initiated the thread because having a fruitful discussion and opine is more important. My previous comment was considering a larger audience and not having duplicates so mentioned it. Choice is your's if want to continue here or in other thread I am totally fine as my reason I have already mentioned here.
Oh i get your point but please. Let's just focus on our own posts. Have peace, thank you and God bless 😁