(Crash)

(Dice)
(Plinko)
gragon ball z
akira
Naruto
bleach

Last edited:
I did not cheat, it was a mistake in the process of copying bets, and I did not offend anyone on this site
Sorry but there is nothing we can do about it. A final decision have been made. Besides, we always give a reminder about entries being posted. It was your responsibility to make sure no error will made in your entries to avoid any disqualifications, worst, getting banned from joining any forum and telegram contest/challenge. Also, if we will reconsider your reasons, everyone else who will do the same mistake you did will also give us the same reason.

Naruto
Bleach
Cowboy Bebop
Solo Leveling

Last edited:
Sorry but there is nothing we can do about it. A final decision have been made. Besides, we always give a reminder about entries being posted. It was your responsibility to make sure no error will made in your entries to avoid any disqualifications, worst, getting banned from joining any forum and telegram contest/challenge. Also, if we will reconsider your reasons, everyone else who will do the same mistake you did will also give us the same reason.
I am sorry, but we are having a huge, devastating war on Gaza. I cannot every day enter the site and verify the challenge. Also, there is no electricity for more than seven months, and so is life’s difficult life. I respect your decision, thank you very much.

NATIONAL ANIME DAY Winners:
(0.00052 BTC each)

1. Onypeid
2. Thawtar
3. Unluckybolte
4. Badluckking
5. CharorowtzXD
6. Sv13rby
7. Salamm
8. LemaKrone
9. Antonio4081
10. Letsrollandplay