Moderators

BadLuckKing

Known
Reaction score
One of the thing I have been thinking about is moderators, what they are doing for us for our benefit and how they have maintained a good environment in the chat. And yet no one appreciates them instead say bad things to them but still they have done a lot for us from soling our problems to giving their good wishes to us. This post is for moderators. A thank you from me and entire Windice family.
Starting our day with good wishes of Mowmow and Helena gives us the perfect start of the day we don’t have Gf like Anonnep to wish us every morning. With hope of hitting 9900x of Mowmow hunt we try it every day. After that Bekyhig start giving us some fun with some trivia and hunts that continued for a long time, these three mods continue to give us good time and maintain a good chat. Also making us busy every week Mowmow and Bekyhig give us interesting forum hunts every week. Lots of users complain about hunt but I love them and been trying them from month and been a winner every week from last 8 months. Then we have Anniegio doing different type of hunts and giveaways every week like Tik Tak, Treasure Hunt and many more. Hope we will see her doing more interesting things ahead. Synyster doing this his trivia during the midnight for his Joker Trivia Tournament and doing stream every day. Siopaw’s hunt is one of the mod awaited hunts in English chat every day with the hope of hitting and winning some currency every one try for it. Having a special Friday with Peckatop killing our friends in the game of Team Vs Team give us another joy that can’t be explained. And watching him play slot live and doing giveaways is everyone’s favorite. After a long day with fun of fun we end our day listening to our DJ mod Kryakrya and getting rewards for listening this amazing songs. From morning till night we just enjoy being in Windice.
Just a reminder that if you are thinking that I forget one of our favorite mods then you are wrong. Yes, I remember him, the craziest mod of Windice, Mr. Perfect Anonnep the handsome mod. I guess he was not thinking about that kind of intro but that mods comes every day make us lough with his crazy trivia, do some hunts before saying good night and makes us wait from the next day to lough with him again.
These all thing must be easy to think about but believe me it takes an effort and time for them to give us so much fun and a really good chat, to thing about new ideas and making different hunts and trivia every day. It just like a Wow.
Seeing all these mods I am very much impressed and waiting for that day when I will join them as moderator of Windice and doing the same thing that they are doing and spread some positivity and love. I really want to be a mod someday. Hope it can happen soon.
Once again from all Windice community Thank You Moderators.

One of the thing I have been thinking about is moderators, what they are doing for us for our benefit and how they have maintained a good environment in the chat. And yet no one appreciates them instead say bad things to them but still they have done a lot for us from soling our problems to giving their good wishes to us. This post is for moderators. A thank you from me and entire Windice family.
Starting our day with good wishes of Mowmow and Helena gives us the perfect start of the day we don’t have Gf like Anonnep to wish us every morning. With hope of hitting 9900x of Mowmow hunt we try it every day. After that Bekyhig start giving us some fun with some trivia and hunts that continued for a long time, these three mods continue to give us good time and maintain a good chat. Also making us busy every week Mowmow and Bekyhig give us interesting forum hunts every week. Lots of users complain about hunt but I love them and been trying them from month and been a winner every week from last 8 months. Then we have Anniegio doing different type of hunts and giveaways every week like Tik Tak, Treasure Hunt and many more. Hope we will see her doing more interesting things ahead. Synyster doing this his trivia during the midnight for his Joker Trivia Tournament and doing stream every day. Siopaw’s hunt is one of the mod awaited hunts in English chat every day with the hope of hitting and winning some currency every one try for it. Having a special Friday with Peckatop killing our friends in the game of Team Vs Team give us another joy that can’t be explained. And watching him play slot live and doing giveaways is everyone’s favorite. After a long day with fun of fun we end our day listening to our DJ mod Kryakrya and getting rewards for listening this amazing songs. From morning till night we just enjoy being in Windice.
Just a reminder that if you are thinking that I forget one of our favorite mods then you are wrong. Yes, I remember him, the craziest mod of Windice, Mr. Perfect Anonnep the handsome mod. I guess he was not thinking about that kind of intro but that mods comes every day make us lough with his crazy trivia, do some hunts before saying good night and makes us wait from the next day to lough with him again.
These all thing must be easy to think about but believe me it takes an effort and time for them to give us so much fun and a really good chat, to thing about new ideas and making different hunts and trivia every day. It just like a Wow.
Seeing all these mods I am very much impressed and waiting for that day when I will join them as moderator of Windice and doing the same thing that they are doing and spread some positivity and love. I really want to be a mod someday. Hope it can happen soon.
Good luck nice

Wow .. that's great bro... They are doing their job very well , thank you moderators :)

Moderators need to find multiple accounts in which they are very losse than other site moderators

Moderators need to find multiple accounts in which they are very losse than other site moderators
Don't agree with you. They are doing there jobs very well. You can see many users getting muted daily. They are checking all new accounts and have maintained a good chat i have been in other sites chats too. There chat just irritating

Thank you for the appreciation post badluckking. I wish you success always

I like all mods in different ways. I appreciate them .. Thanks all mods 😊🍀🌻🌷💐

Thank you for the appreciation post badluckking. I wish you success always
Nah you are wrong I always appreciated all respected MODS services in windice I don't want to say that as you take it or think it. It's separate matter well it's batter if we let the matter go away for future miss understanding

Nah you are wrong I always appreciated all respected MODS services in windice I don't want to say that as you take it or think it. It's separate matter well it's batter if we let the matter go away for future miss understanding
Did i say something wrong fornyou to tell me I'm wrong? I don't understand your comment because I haven't said anything negative