Mark Cuban Calls for Regulation As "Lazy" Investment Drops by 100%

AWASIOR

Known
Reaction score
1624292719652.png

Iron Finance's TITAN token's price plummeted from $64 to near-zero over a two-day period last week. Mark Cuban was an investor in the token when a panic sell-off saw its value drop to just over a cent.

''Even though I got rugged on this, it's really on me for being lazy. The thing about DeFi plays like this is that it's all about revenue and math and I was too lazy to do the math to determine what the key metrics were,'' Cuban said. ''There should be regulation to define what a stablecoin is and what collateralization is acceptable.''

The Internet is a fantastic resource for anyone who needs to improve their mathematics skills. There are a wide variety of online resources available to help students understand concepts and solve problems. These resources are available in all formats and can be used by students in any grade level. The best thing about these resources is that they are free of charge. Depending on your budget, you can find math riddles for children from 3 years old to college students. Listed below are some of the most popular math resources that you can find online.