Life Learning from Stories

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
I just attended a lecture on life, and I thought the host's narration of the various perspectives on life at various stages of life was really interesting. Additionally, a lot of us enjoy reading and listening to stories, and many of us probably heard them frequently as kids, but usually they are merely for amusement purposes.

The host then pondered on how vital it is for everyone of us to comprehend this narrative and make an effort to relate it to our own lives. Each of us deals with various life situations and issues in accordance with our judgement and chooses the best course of action. However, should not get discouragement and must instead face it head-on with all of one's might since the future will be better than the present.

3 short stories and learnings -

The Tortoise and the Hare - This classic fable teaches us that slow and steady wins the race. In the story, the overconfident hare challenges the slow-moving tortoise to a race and becomes so overconfident that he takes a nap midway through the race. Meanwhile, the tortoise keeps plodding along and ends up winning the race because he never gave up and kept moving forward. Always, keep working towards your goal and one day you will attain it.

The Ant and the Grasshopper - This fable teaches us about the importance of hard work and planning for the future. In the story, the ant spends the summer gathering food and preparing for the winter, while the grasshopper spends his time playing and having fun. When winter arrives, the grasshopper is hungry and cold, while the ant has plenty of food and shelter. Write down your goals and how you will achieve it. Start planning and works towards execution.

The Three Little Pigs - This story teaches us about the importance of hard work and preparation. In the story, three little pigs set out to build their own houses. One builds his house out of straw, another out of sticks, and the third out of bricks. When a hungry wolf comes along and tries to blow down their houses, the first two pigs' houses are destroyed, but the third pig's brick house stands strong. If you fail to prepare yourself for the coming future, you may not stand chance in the competition. Sharpen your skills and keep learning that is the only way to keep growing. Change is constant.

Undoubtedly, there are many lessons to be learned from the above stories, and the only question left is how to apply them to our own lives. There are numerous such motivational tales that we can all learn something from. I thought I'd share some incredibly important learnings with everyone.

Please feel free to express your ideas if you have ever been motivated by a story or learned anything new that you have applied to your life and would like to share with others in the hopes that it may help them.

1684646894905.png
1684646929365.png

very useful post man yeah that stories i know a hear about first 2 and read 3ird one here they are like teaching and wise stories that told buy easy way if we care there so many lessons to learn form the stories 👏 thanks for sharing this stories and reminding them that was enjoyable post to read once more this stories thanks ...
:giggle::rolleyes:

very useful post man yeah that stories i know a hear about first 2 and read 3ird one here they are like teaching and wise stories that told buy easy way if we care there so many lessons to learn form the stories 👏 thanks for sharing this stories and reminding them that was enjoyable post to read once more this stories thanks ...
:giggle::rolleyes:

Each story has a purpose and a deeper meaning. The only thing that needs to be built in is a different perspective to perceive or think outside the box. Be inspired and continue to spread light and laughter and bringing smiles on people's faces.

I don't take pictures of these

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳-۰۵-۲۷-۰۹-۱۷-۰۳-۰۴۴_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳-۰۵-۲۷-۰۹-۱۷-۰۳-۰۴۴_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳-۰۵-۲۷-۰۹-۱۶-۵۶-۵۹۶_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳-۰۵-۲۷-۰۹-۱۶-۵۶-۵۹۶_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳-۰۵-۲۷-۰۹-۱۶-۲۶-۵۰۴_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳-۰۵-۲۷-۰۹-۱۶-۲۶-۵۰۴_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 50