Jackpot

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Have you ever won the jackpot? Well unlike other players I am not lucky enough to take home the jackpot.

Within 3 months for this year windice already give away 6 jackpots into different members.

Though looking at the reward it wasn't that much, but what are the odds right?

Screenshot_20220325-203804_Chrome.jpg

If you play the in house game you'll see this summary below along with all bets, your own bets and high rollers.. I always look at it everytime and wonder, when will I ever hit that 7777 on dice when I am using crypto while playing. Haha. Yep I have already encountered the 7777 but I am using wincoins back then. Such a shame.

But why is jackpot called jackpot btw? I always heard jackpot from my aunts while they are gossiping around. They would always say whenever someone from our neighbor marry a richman "She won a jackpot with her rich husband'. Haha. Kidding aside, where did jackpot originated?

According to some of the articles that I have read from google, jackpot comes from playing poker since 1800s.

I am not really into poker but it was said from the article that there is a pot where the players have to pay whenever they wager or in game, and won't be won unless a player has two jacks or better.

If no one owns the jack, the more money is added to the pot. More money in the pot the game looks a lot more thrilling.

Anyway happy gaming guys hope ya all hit the jackpot hehe

Heymonkey

Reaction score
I have won the jqckpot and it definetley shouldnt be called a jackpot. 9900x is a jackpot on any amount of crypto.