Improvement for Betting History

LemaKrone

Known
Reaction score
We need to be able to have a betting search engine, for example to be able to filter our bets by coins, by date, or by markers, it would be interesting to implement this option in the Betting History, because it is not very functional to search for a bet page by page, it may take life.
It is my opinion to try to improve this wonderful platform, greetings to all and good luck

yes I tried searching for my bets history for dice and ending up not looking for it anymore coz my, it takes so much of my time haha

It would be fun if everything can be sorted out. Something like sort by, date, game name or something like that.

We need to be able to have a betting search engine, for example to be able to filter our bets by coins, by date, or by markers, it would be interesting to implement this option in the Betting History, because it is not very functional to search for a bet page by page, it may take life.
It is my opinion to try to improve this wonderful platform, greetings to all and good luck
This is a great suggestion you have. This can really help all players in searching their bet histories easily specially for those who have bets they would like to get escalated/ be raised or simply wanna review or study for better betting in the future. And this will surely become one of the best features the platform can have that other online gambling don't have. We all know that huge numbers of bets can be found in our betting history which is of course already an edge of the platform since other sites only have 10-20 of the most recent bets saved, but if the management will make the search and filter option available in the history section, then that will really be best. :) Thanks for raising this one. I do hope our Admin can grant this suggestion you have.