I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF I CANT SEE STRAIGHT!

Pokwvmh170

Reaction score
Ok, check this fucking bullshit out, I spend my god damned money in this mother fucker and work my fucking ass off to get to where I am like level 34 and realize hey mother fucker, now you can get faucet, rake and cash back. So I start utilizing the fucking fucked up faucet that dont work worth a flying fuck and what in the fuck do I get? I get 200 mother fucking points deducted outta my god damned built up bullshit and for what? maybe 2-3 mother fucking god damned spins. Well kiss my ass and suck my god damned cock.. Cause guess the fuck what. I done wittled my mother fucxking level 34 all the fuck way down to 31 where I fucking now realize hey dip shit, now you fuckiong ass cant get no mother fucking cash back cause yo ass dont qualify cause you done went and spent your god damned points at the fucked up faucet that dont work like no god damned faucet. Need to rename that faucet to "STD infected miniature dick" cause thats about what it drips like ( I think, cant guarantee that cause my cocks like 8 inches and never had an STD so I am just giving an educated guess).
The only reason I game here is cause the cashout is fast as fuck.
It damn sure aint for that lame ass fucking chat though. I sit and see some of that bull shit and see so many mother fuckin liars in there its stupid.
1st thing yall aint never gonna see me say " hey friends" and wanna know why? Cause I aint got no god damned friends here. Granted there are some cool people but I got like 5 fucking friends in the entire world. A friend is a mother fucker that you can call at 3 am in the morning when drunk as fuck sittin in jail and the mother fucker will come bond you out or throw some money on your books for some shit they sell in jail. Thats a friend. I keep it fucking 100% real. friend or no friend. If your cool I will say your cool. If youre a piece of shit I will tell ya your a piece of shit. Got no problems with it one way or the other.
I done been to prison 3 fucking times so I aint no god damned key board warrior I talk like this to mother fuckers face all the time and I do speak my god damned mind when I feel its time to share my thoughts.

And I am fucking pissed so I am sharing them now!