IM A TOTAL NOOB

Livenletlive

Reaction score
Hi, haha and really do not know what to do at all to either collect from the faucet, see my balance, catch rain.... I just don’t know please help me

You can also read faq first for guides. ;) If you meant the site. If you mean the game you can watch youtube videos like the one attached above. Great going!

Hi, haha and really do not know what to do at all to either collect from the faucet, see my balance, catch rain.... I just don’t know please help me
Lol. Welcome to.Windice. Hope the two info provided above by our two players already helped you how to claim faucet, check balances, etc. You can also ask some questions in our available chatrooms and in support. A lot of us here can help you. But of course, like Meyzee said, try reading our FAQ's page for additional guideliness. Try exploring every area of the platform. :) The more you explore the functionalities of each section, the more exciting it will be for you. Trust me, been there done that.! 😁 Welcome to Windice once again. Have fun. 😊