If you win Big where would you spend your winnings?

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
Recently, i went back to farming yeah it's a tedious work but it's worth it bigtime especially when you see the plants you invested your time are growing and producing with a good outcome , perhaps if i win BIg like around 5000 usd just like 250 thousand pesos , i might start an agri business and start to build a fish pond and goat farm i already started though but with less than 5 goats and i would love to upgrade the farm first with sustainabilty. Hmm how about you guys ? what are you plans if you win something big in gambling aside from ALL IN BACCARAT or betting again =p

Recently, i went back to farming yeah it's a tedious work but it's worth it bigtime especially when you see the plants you invested your time are growing and producing with a good outcome , perhaps if i win BIg like around 5000 usd just like 250 thousand pesos , i might start an agri business and start to build a fish pond and goat farm i already started though but with less than 5 goats and i would love to upgrade the farm first with sustainabilty. Hmm how about you guys ? what are you plans if you win something big in gambling aside from ALL IN BACCARAT or betting again =p
Nice that's a very practical and cool idea you have in mind specially now that we are facing nonstop inflation. With farm and fishpond, you can have plenty of food to harvest and you no longer need to worry much with expenses and where to buy food to eat cuz you already have a lot of varieties to choose from in your farm land. Just like FARMVILLE. oh i miss that game Hahahaha

Well in my case, if I win that one awesome amount i would love to start my dream family business. That is restobar. Because almost all of us in my family loves to cook and my siblings loves to drink hahahahahaha! But also want to have our own farm so we could also plant fruit trees and veggies. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Cheers to our dreams chaddy

Nice that's a very practical and cool idea you have in mind specially now that we are facing nonstop inflation. With farm and fishpond, you can have plenty of food to harvest and you no longer need to worry much with expenses and where to buy food to eat cuz you already have a lot of varieties to choose from in your farm land. Just like FARMVILLE. oh i miss that game Hahahaha

Well in my case, if I win that one awesome amount i would love to start my dream family business. That is restobar. Because almost all of us in my family loves to cook and my siblings loves to drink hahahahahaha! But also want to have our own farm so we could also plant fruit trees and veggies. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Cheers to our dreams
haha farmville craze i remember em times , wow restobar i would love to visit it one day biggie ^_^ im good at cooking as well hahah master in fried egg lol and apprentice of youtube hahaha !

if i win that big,ill invest half on crypto like capital,and the half for family business..

Cheers to our dreams chaddy
If i win that big,, we can have a grand wedding ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

haha farmville craze i remember em times , wow restobar i would love to visit it one day biggie ^_^ im good at cooking as well hahah master in fried egg lol and apprentice of youtube hahaha !
And id love to make you one of our first guests haha.