How to hunt specific rolls with Seuntjies DiceBot!

JohnShelby

Reaction score
Hello everyone! 😃(y)

I think everyone once wasted a lot of time hunting for a specific roll in rollhunts or forum challenges, checking it out one by one. This becomes a tiring and perhaps very stressful task.
Today I’m going to show you how to make the dicebot hunt and let you know when the roll is found! 😁

First of all, you must download the dicebot. Here is the link to download it from the official website: https://bot.seuntjie.com/
(Attention! - There are other variations of the dicebot due to its open source license, but I always recommend using the version available on this site.)

After unzipping the downloaded file, run the dicebot.

dicebot.png

We will now connect to the WinDice account.
At the top left, click on "Site", go to "Windice" and choose the currency in which you will place the bets.

coin.png

After that,
In the upper right, fill in what was requested and click on login.
connect.png

For those who don't know, you should activate your API key. Just go to your account settings and activate it:
API.png

‼️ATTENTION!!! DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR API KEY TO ANYONE, EVILLY INTENTED PEOPLE MAY MAKE WITHDRAWALS OR UNDUE BETS. ‼️
In any case, you can disable and generate a new API key at any time. (y)

If all the information is correct, you will be connected::
sucess.png

After that, I will finally show you how to set it up.😁

At the top of the dicebot, click on "Settings Mode" and choose "Programmer"
mode.png

Now you will copy and paste this code: (exactly as I did in the image below)

chance = 45 --Chance chosen for bets.
nextbet = 0.00005 -- Initial bet amount.
bethigh = true --bet under if false, over if true.

target = 77.77 -- Roll chosen to be hunted.

function dobet()
if lastBet.roll == target then
print("Roll " .. target .. " was found!!")
stop()
end
end

(You will only see this if you have activated Programmer mode. It will appear in the right corner of the screen.)
code.png

You can choose or change the settings as you wish, but always pay attention to the minimum bet amount for each currency according to WinDice.

Now just click on Start. When the roll is found, the dicebot will automatically stop. 😁(y)
This is just one of several possibilities.

Good luck to all and a good hunt! ;)

Just to remind them. Be very careful with your API key. Use it at your own risk. NEVER, give it to someone else.