HOW TO HIT 100X IN WINDICE?

dicekiller

Reaction score
HY GUYS....

I SHOW HOW TO WIN 100X IN WIN DICE ..ITS SIMPLE TO WIN ....

START ROLLING ON MINI BB AND WHEN ROLL APPEAR IN YOUR ROLL END WITH 99 THEN PUT PAYOUT 100X AND PLAY 99.00 TO 9999 IN SOME ROLLS GREEN APPEAR
BEST OF LUCK GUYS ITS A BIG TRICK FOR HUNT 100X IN WINDICE SITE
FOR MORE I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR NEW TRICKS ...
YOU DICEKILLER....

example.....#4xmxha0845ke its ...1499 now we start and check after this roll how much bet after 99.XX appear in rolling....

lets see.......................

HY GUYS....

START ROLLING ON MINI BB AND WHEN ROLL APPEAR IN YOUR ROLL END WITH 99 THEN PUT PAYOUT 100X AND PLAY 99.00 TO 9999 IN SOME ROLLS GREEN APPEAR
YOU DICEKILLER....

example.....#4xmxha0845ke its ...1499 now we start and check after this roll how much bet after 99.XX appear in rolling....

Yea best tip ever i have seen that is coincidence i have seen that few times and think its a trick......haha.....we can see u become richer from your trick why u rolling on lowest prize then put it 10k why 340

Congrats on your win, @dicekillme!

But it's not how to win 100x but rather how you won 100x. :)

All cases are different, and in some of them even 500 rolls wouldn't be enough for hitting a number in the desired interval.

Once I won 100x two times in a row, but I was just lucky, I can't say I know how to do that again. :)

Congrats on your win, @dicekillme!

But it's not how to win 100x but rather how you won 100x. :)

All cases are different, and in some of them even 500 rolls wouldn't be enough for hitting a number in the desired interval.

Once I won 100x two times in a row, but I was just lucky, I can't say I know how to do that again. :)
I meet 700 bets with you 100x at other site. And i have won 100x 3 times consecutive, lolz.

HY GUYS....

YOU DICEKILLER....

Good luck but its just coincidence...if you roll super fast sometime barely letting the roll numbers pop up (when using animation) I feel like I hit lareger payout multipliers more often then playing slower....but probably also coincidence

HY GUYS....

YOU DICEKILLER....

nice hit,did you won big with this strat? goodluck in your upcoming games