How do you find the game Plinko?

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
For me, Playing plinko is like riding a 360 degree frisbee in an amusement park, feeling like I am gonna die of anticipation. Haha. Heart throbbing and I feel like my soul wants to come out. Haha. How about you?

Plinko to me : My ball will bounce bounce bounce until your money drop drop drop! Hahaha

For me, Playing plinko is like riding a 360 degree frisbee in an amusement park, feeling like I am gonna die of anticipation. Haha. Heart throbbing and I feel like my soul wants to come out. Haha. How about you?

Plinko to me : My ball will bounce bounce bounce until your money drop drop drop! Hahaha
Well. A lot of people says, plinko is a plinkhoe. Cuz it slowly eats your balance by letting all the balls dropped shoot into the holes with negative value giving you nothing but red. Hahahaha! And I say, Plinko is never my type in any gambling sites cuz it is crazy. Really crazy. Cuz everytime I play this game, it makes me dizzy and makes my eyes wanna drop too.. hahahahaha!!
But ofcourse like all other games Windice have, aside from cons it also has pros. The thing I like about Plinko here is you can modify it. You cancustomize each rows, make adjustments like changing the multipliers for each hole and you can input how much you want as long as it's inside the range available for each and as long as the RTP will not exceed 98%. Also if it's about hunting different multipliers in one whole run or round or whatever you call that, hahaha!! Plinko is actually good. Cuz all you just gotta do is either put it on manual but in turbo then drop a lot of balls and wait for some of em to shoot on holes with nice to awesome multis again and again until your total balance either turns double, tripple or 10x more. Or turn zero.
Screenshot_20201229-062212~2.png

Or, put your game on auto with your desired speed (human or jet speed), and set turbo on or off too and let itself do the work for you.. hahaha!!
Also, as per one of my friends who use to be a gambler of other famous sites slash twitch streamer, plinko is very good if you're after wagering and growing your level. You can simply put in a total of 10-50$ worth of coins, set it to 15-16 rows, medium and put to auto drop and let it run the whole day. And you can expect your level to go higher in just a short period of time.. hahahaha!
He showed me his proof but I don't really know of it works here as I haven't tried that strategy yet and the only games I played with where I grew my level up was with dice and crash. But I may try that one day to see and share result too. Hahahahaha!!

Last edited:
Well. A lot of people says, plinko is a plinkhoe. Cuz it slowly eats your balance by letting all the balls dropped shoot into the holes with negative value giving you nothing but red. Hahahaha! And I say, Plinko is never my type in any gambling sites cuz it is crazy. Really crazy. Cuz everytime I play this game, it makes me dizzy and makes my eyes wanna drop too.. hahahahaha!!
But ofcourse like all other games Windice have, aside from cons it also has pros. The thing I like about Plinko here is you can modify it. You cancustomize each rows, make adjustments like changing the multipliers for each hole and you can input how much you want as long as it's inside the range available for each and as long as the RTP will not exceed 98%. Also if it's about hunting different multipliers in one whole run or round or whatever you call that, hahaha!! Plinko is actually good. Cuz all you just gotta do is either put it on manual but in turbo then drop a lot of balls and wait for some of em to shoot on holes with nice to awesome multis again and again until your total balance either turns double, tripple or 10x more. Or turn zero.

Or, put your game on auto with your desired speed (human or jet speed), and set turbo on or off too and let itself do the work for you.. hahaha!!
Also, as per one of my friends who use to be a gambler of other famous sites slash twitch streamer, plinko is very good if you're after wagering and growing your level. You can simply put in a total of 10-50$ worth of coins, set it to 15-16 rows, medium and put to auto drop and let it run the whole day. And you can expect your level to go higher in just a short period of time.. hahahaha!
He showed me his proof but I don't really know of it works here as I haven't tried that strategy yet and the only games I played with where I grew my level up was with dice and crash. But I may try that one day to see and share result too. Hahahahaha!!
Well Imma try to lose all my balance trying this just to reach level 21! Haha!