How do I get Good luck??

MusaibSiyal

Reaction score
If you've ever known someone who seems to consistently experience good luck, know this: luck is something you can attract toward yourself. In fact, research has found a correlation between good luck and the right attitudes and choices in life. Check out the 10 Example given below:

1. Fail more.

Sometimes failure can be a wonderful stroke of luck. You may think you know what your next step should be, but when you take it and fail, the lesson you learn ultimately ends up being what was standing between you and success."

2. Examine the choices you make.

"Most people associate luck as a game of chance. And while there is an element of chance, it does not define the game. Being lucky is really a reflection of the choices we make. Taken in aggregate, the smallest choices define who we are and, curiously, the quality of the people who are drawn to us, the environments in which we find ourselves, the media to which we expose ourselves, the way in which we spend our time, the manner in which we see and interpret the world -- and these characteristics define how the world perceives us and the possibilities that flow from that perception. This has nothing to do with talent or accomplishment, per se. It has everything to do with the notion that 'Victory lives on the margins' outside the core. The core is assumed. The choices we make on the margins--those behaviors and elements that are outside the periphery of the everyday grind--this is where the magic lies that unlocks enormous possibilities, otherwise known as luck."

3. Expect good things to happen.

"Optimism isn't magical, it keeps us pointed in the direction of our goals in life. A negative, pessimistic attitude generally repels opportunity."

4. Do more good and more good will come your way.

"By giving back to organizations that are important to you and your employees, you will naturally build respect and a good reputation in the community. When businesses help others, people take note and want to support the company in return. Making your company a positive force in the community can also have a big impact on employee morale. In the end, the more positivity you put out in the world, the more you'll get back."

5. Make a plan.

"Vince Lombardi, legendary coach of the Green Bay Packers, once said, 'Plan your work and work your plan,' and that's a principle I have always found to bring good fortune my way in both business and my personal life. By writing out your plan, you're able to determine what needs to be done and how you do it. If you get stuck on the execution of that plan, simply revisit it to get back on track. It should act as a guide for all the decisions you have to make. I also believe that good luck comes from being a good listener and surrounding yourself with other hardworking people."

6. Be generous.

"It's simple to say, but acting generously can immensely impact your opportunities, both in business and life. Alter your thinking from, 'What you can get out of a new relationship?' into 'How can I help this new connection?' Helping three new people is likely to attract better luck than attempting to extract favors from those new individuals. You'll be amazed at how karma can reward a mindset like this in the long run."

7. Invest in tomorrow.

"Just as you can't get lucky in a lottery without buying a ticket, you can't win at business without risking an investment. If you speak to successful business people, they'll tell you about how many times they failed or how close they were before things turned around. Business isn't just delivering on your product or service, it's investing in your network, investing in tomorrow, and surrounding yourself with the right team. If you want to succeed, you need to ensure you're pushing, pulling, and dragging that team. It requires focus, discipline, and an unapologetic resolve."

8. Be prepared.

"Preparation is a necessary prerequisite to good luck. Good luck occurs when an opportunity presents itself and you are prepared with knowledge, experience, and risk-taking ability. You need knowledge to recognize opportunities among the noise, you need experience to identify the patterns these opportunities often form, and you need the courage to take a chance. What people often say is good luck is simply a good choice based on evidence and risk."

9. Stop complaining.

"In my opinion luck is made. Lucky circumstances follow people who emanate certain qualities. If you are wanting to increase your luck factor you can do that by making some changes to your behaviors. Changes such as: stop being critical, eliminate complaining, be a contribution to others, look to see how you can help people around you, be disciplined with yourself, set goals and get moving on them, always be in action and never let fear stop you. Positive, productive, hardworking people create an aura of energy around them that attracts lucky circumstances. It is no accident--it is a product of everything that you do. When you operate as part of the solution in life, luck will naturally follow you."

10. Know that luck is a numbers game.

"Always be open to new ideas, say 'yes' to new projects and don't be afraid to fail. Eventually, you will get lucky."