Hold is goal, importance of patience!

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
With the arrival of the month of the Bitcoin halving, the cryptocurrency market is seeing a ton of opportunities. Project performance will be distinct, though.

As the much anticipated Bitcoin halving milestone approaches in April 2024, the cryptocurrency sector is a flurry of activity.Approximately every four years, these halvings have generally seen significant price increases after them. Beyond just Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies are likely to see new highs during this next bull run. But overseeing the world of cryptocurrencies, especially in these uncertain times, demands a plan of action.

IMG_20240408_135223.jpg

I may have addressed some of the questions on your mind when I previously discussed halving earlier in the year.

But before we move further, I feel it's vital to discuss something. We may claim that this is halving, and we can forecast the price of particular cryptocurrencies.
however the ones that matter most in the cryptocurrency stock market are the business tycoon.
It's completely up to them how they decide to switch it.
This is on its way, so if they want to keep Market to the moon, they may!

In addition, I would like to inform you that if you are not trading, you are not a trader, thus it makes no difference if you are in windice; you are gambling, and this may be extremely helpful for you in the future when halving comes.

The question is: How?
This is worth your patience alone, I must say.
How much patience?
Excellent query. If you're gambling here, you have to hold onto a portion of your winnings when you get paid out. I would advise you to hold onto 5% or 10% of your payment in your own cryptocurrency wallet for purposes of testing.

You must be wondering now how these 5% and 10% will prove helpful to you later on.

let me show you the most significant action I took regarding the halving: on June 2, 2023, while discussing it with friends, I held 400+ dogs. The price was $0.072571.

IMG_20240408_135955.jpg

Doge is now priced at $0.17+. See how much money I've made so far simply by holding my doge in my wallet.

I also have other cryptocurrencies like ltc and bch. When I was preparing for bch, I had 0.1 bch at that time.

The price of BCH was approximately $230+, but as of right now, it is almost $630+. I had predicted that BCH would be $720+ after halving.

Even if my doge and bch graphs are practically green and have had bull runs, I will wait until I am convinced that bitcoin will be halved. It might aid in the $0.55 doge price pump.

Lesson: it's important to hold onto some of your profits. By holding onto a portion of your payouts in a personal crypto wallet, you can potentially benefit from future price increases. It's pretty cool how holding onto your crypto has resulted in some nice profits Patience seems to be key in this game.

Last edited:
Thanks dear .. I agree with you :) I won't sell all my crypto in hurry .. I would keep them enough in my wallet :) Be success more dear :)

That was a nice profit you made there :) I agree that holding coins can be a smart choice :) lets see what the future does with the crypto prices!

That was a nice profit you made there :) I agree that holding coins can be a smart choice :) lets see what the future does with the crypto prices!
Thanks dear .. I agree with you :) I won't sell all my crypto in hurry .. I would keep them enough in my wallet :) Be success more dear :)
@Sv13rby @thawtar thanks, i do share everything here maybe this may help you people too, hope it does!