History of windice 🎲

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
History of Windice.png

logo-windice-300x300.jpg

This the site windice.io went live around March of 2019, i'll show everything how look and lets go use time machine. Visit from 2019...

There was only one game DICE, sharing how to looks dice in 2019 from site windice.io:

1.jpg

Site windice.io from 2019.

2.png

Rain from chat.

Foto. user gangbang from source and found screenshot from bitcointalk

There wasn't new features with game crash, plinko, roulette and any providers. From frist game dice on website windice.io was very interesting. We had can use out or in. From use out - we can play and win from side left or right. From settings in game dice there was auto. Icon looks other graphic than we have today. From rain too, Interesting? There was challenge game dice from challenge forum. We had 3 rooms with language english, spanish and russian.

New features from 2019 until now:

In long future they changed a bit from rain just, added new rooms, and they just changed the graphics.

Later added room philippines, many people from ph and asked about room philippines. The lastest added: Portuguese and Indian. Second game called: crash then third game called: plinko, fourth game called: roulette, it's pvp mode from game. The lastest added game slots and any new providers. Seems me, they will add more new providers until now. From windice.io develops quickly and improves new features. We have wager daily, wager weekly and windcoin daily. Before was faucet with any free cryptocurrencies. They changed all cryptocurrencies into only you can claim free token windice currently. You can win doge from windcoin daily. After 24 hours will burned token windcoin to 0 balance. Also added from shop - you can buy exp, tokens windice and others.. in the future may new features and will add more soon.

Thanks for reading history of Windice.io ❤️🎲

Greetings!​

View attachment 7405
View attachment 7406

This the site windice.io went live around March of 2019, i'll show everything how look and lets go use time machine. Visit from 2019...

There was only one game DICE, sharing how to looks dice in 2019 from site windice.io:

View attachment 7409

Site windice.io from 2019.

View attachment 7410
Rain from chat.

Foto. user gangbang from source and found screenshot from bitcointalk

There wasn't new features with game crash, plinko, roulette and any providers. From frist game dice on website windice.io was very interesting. We had can use out or in. From use out - we can play and win from side left or right. From settings in game dice there was auto. Icon looks other graphic than we have today. From rain too, Interesting? There was challenge game dice from challenge forum. We had 3 rooms with language english, spanish and russian.

New features from 2019 until now:

In long future they changed a bit from rain just, added new rooms, and they just changed the graphics.

Later added room philippines, many people from ph and asked about room philippines. The lastest added: Portuguese and Indian. Second game called: crash then third game called: plinko, fourth game called: roulette, it's pvp mode from game. The lastest added game slots and any new providers. Seems me, they will add more new providers until now. From windice.io develops quickly and improves new features. We have wager daily, wager weekly and windcoin daily. Before was faucet with any free cryptocurrencies. They changed all cryptocurrencies into only you can claim free token windice currently. You can win doge from windcoin daily. After 24 hours will burned token windcoin to 0 balance. Also added from shop - you can buy exp, tokens windice and others.. in the future may new features and will add more soon.

Thanks for reading history of Windice.io ❤️🎲

Greetings!​
thx Tomki my brother