Fountain of Writing

bubuzi69

Reaction score
Who the hell are Writers? Ha haha! Maybe I'll give you more definitions to it..the People who loves exploring the fountain of writing!

1719754727743.png

Yes..This Fountain is magical and once you find yourself infront of it, you'll feel something wicked which blocks your good energy..What is that? Self doubt!
Some people kick out the precious chance to feel the glittering waters of the magical Fountain..just because of Self doubt! How silly! You! Yes You! Don't get tricked by your bossy mind..
Your mind is just a part of you..Don't let him overcontrol you..The ones who take the control panel onto their very hands become Writers! Is that for real? Yeah..
Overcome the fears which limits your capabilities! Yeah! You'll be okay with it! Trust me! Take some risk! As the fountain looks exquisite from outside, do you think that if you enjoy inside it..someone will criticize you?
You are just starting up to get some fun..Don't be mad with those negative influences..Make them your step stones! It maybe hard at first, but after feeling the cool magical water drops on your whole body and soul..You'll get sillier! lol
Make sure to have fun at every moment! Don't be stressed! Best Writing work comes up when the Writer becomes a free soul! Yes..That's the power of the magical Fountain of Writing!
If you haven't still found it, C'mon! Start to pursue! If you have found it, Hey man! Don't bother thinking twice! Enjoy the rain of magical powers and have some fun! Nothing will take away your leisure!
Last piece of advice is make everything your hobby even if It's your future career..(lol) You know when we do something while enjoying the whole process, that thing works out really well..
Can everyone be Writers? Told you! Don't be afraid to feel the satisfying bliss of the Fountain! So that you will be one for sure!
One more problem...New writers leave us in just few weeks? Don't they win rewards? Aren't they full of the eagerness to get rewards while having more fame?
Some say so..But know that everything has a perfect timing and after coming into a new platform, you have so many things to observe..for instance, you've to research a lot..Check past winning Articles! Think why those got picked! Everything has a good reason behind it! So dive in!
Would this work as a Motivation for our newbie writers? Yes..That's the main cause I'm Writing this even during my exam period! (lol) So Get motivated! And show us what you're capable of!

Thanks for reading! Keep Writing!