Cryptocurrencies and NFTs are revolutionizing the gaming industry!

Reaction score
The emergence of Blockchain has changed how gamers approach gaming platfroms today. The in-game items are replaced by Non-Fungible tokens, while the payment mode for these items is now through cryptocurrencies. Play to earn NFT games are now flooded by millions of gamers, making the traditional games take up NFTs to get in trend with the technological advancements. Blockchain brought a new generation of gaming, and the new revolution is up!

As I know, there is no popular game you can play and earn cryptocurrency right now. The only popular project I know of is the STEPN application. I hope in the future will appear, popular NFT or crypto-related gaming projects, but now I suggest you forget about games and focus on crypto trading. It can be profitable, especially if you choose the proper trading strategy. If you have never bought cryptocurrency before, I suggest you use the https://hodlrate.com/ site to find the best cryptocurrency exchange rates so that you can buy even more cryptocurrency for the same amount.