Can we have a search function on our bet history.

freespam101

Reaction score
would it be possible to have a search function on our bet history or filters

so we could filter by win / loss

filter by payout or percentage chance

or search for particular % chance / payout

becuase currently if we want to share a win we have to link it pretty much straight away ... after a few more bets it gets lost and we cant go back and find those lucky wins to share.. its hidden in pages and pages of bets and impossible to find again.

currently i have over 9 thousand pages... finding my lucky wins is allmost as impossible as getting the wins in the first place

currently i have over 9 thousand pages... finding my lucky wins is allmost as impossible as getting the wins in the first place
At first, most of these gambling platforms are design out of that scope but will be happy if the Windice Team will make such idea into reality. Although to what we have right now, we could say we are okay.

Any progress with this happening. Would be nice to be able to find my lucky hits so I can link and screen shot them for videos.

even just some buttons like this to sort by payout or chance instead of it just being by most recent

Red time is hard ! next time play safe ! you can do this all don't give up

Yeah I wanna suggest about that to make tinay list list with more entries per pages

even just some buttons like this to sort by payout or chance instead of it just being by most recent

View attachment 262

This is something that would be nice to have, but as far as I know, no dice site has that feature currently. Even the ability to see the history of all your previous bets is something I can't see anywhere but on WinDice.

this is a very good idea. I also have a lot of pages and it is hard to search. In addition to this, i hope they add the option to set how many results per page

Better you should have post this also at discussion, i want also something like this where we can filter our roll history or we can scroll the history pages to easily find what we looking for. I also want to add an option to multi delete some history pages.

with the new challange of getting multiple 7777 hits the search function and sorting options that ive mentioned in this thread sure would be helpfull