Can cryptocurrency last forever?

San4osss

Known
Reaction score
The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever?

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever?
Yeah, I do believe cryptocurrency will last forever but not all for sure cuz some cryptos already ended. But the good thing is that, even if a lot of cryptos and tokens have already exited, some are still being revived and there are other cryptos and tokens that are continuously being created and introduced to the market while some are continuously evolving for the betterment of the project. One crypto i know for sure will last forever is BITCOIN . And besides, there have been a lot of predictions even before Pandemic started, that soon, cryptocurrency will be the main mode of payment for all kinds of transactions, as some crypto enthusiast says, the world will soon become paperless so crypto transactions will become one of the top priorities.

Yeah, I do believe cryptocurrency will last forever but not all for sure cuz some cryptos already ended. But the good thing is that, even if a lot of cryptos and tokens have already exited, some are still being revived and there are other cryptos and tokens that are continuously being created and introduced to the market while some are continuously evolving for the betterment of the project. One crypto i know for sure will last forever is BITCOIN . And besides, there have been a lot of predictions even before Pandemic started, that soon, cryptocurrency will be the main mode of payment for all kinds of transactions, as some crypto enthusiast says, the world will soon become paperless so crypto transactions will become one of the top priorities.
It would be nice if there was only one currency in the world (This is bitcoin) And salary even in bitcoins))

It would be nice if there was only one currency in the world (This is bitcoin) And salary even in bitcoins))
Yeah really nice. Cuz Bitcoin is very unique in every way and is very popular, we can't deny it. In all cryptos, Bitcoin for me is superb. And yeah that would be very great if everyone uses Bitcoin even on salaries. Hahaha! That would be very fun. Though this will take a lot of process I can see cuz other contries are still aint ready to welcome cryptocurrency transactions cuz some still believe it's a scam.

And, as I can see too, if ever these countries allow crypto , pretty sure too, it will not only be Bitcoin that will be used but ETH too. Who knows same will happen with some other very popular cryptos cuz they're also making big waves. We never really know. But let's pray for the very best for Bitcoin 😊

Yeah really nice. Cuz Bitcoin is very unique in every way and is very popular, we can't deny it. In all cryptos, Bitcoin for me is superb. And yeah that would be very great if everyone uses Bitcoin even on salaries. Hahaha! That would be very fun. Though this will take a lot of process I can see cuz other contries are still aint ready to welcome cryptocurrency transactions cuz some still believe it's a scam.

And, as I can see too, if ever these countries allow crypto , pretty sure too, it will not only be Bitcoin that will be used but ETH too. Who knows same will happen with some other very popular cryptos cuz they're also making big waves. We never really know. But let's pray for the very best for Bitcoin 😊
As for me, bitcoin is the future))
Or they will create 1 cryptocurrency in the world (which will be used by everyone, and there will be no commission for the transaction, and then all paper money will be lost, and this is already saving paper, work, banks, and so on)

You pose a very good question. But first you must take into account how long is your forever? If within yours and possibly another handful of generations down the road then yes. But will it be Bitcoin? I kind of doubt it. Reasoning is that there are only to be 21 million BTC mined and there are already 18.4 of those 21 that are mined and in circulation. Predictions are that it will take another 120 years to mine the remaining 2.6 million after consideration of halving. And once all mining is complete then there is no more actual driving force to constitute the use of BTC but the technology will be here long after BTC is gone. BTC is the Daddy to all cryptos and the actual Genesis of all that is created in any relatively similar platform after it. So even if the blockchain technology was to grow far beyond anything could ever be imagined and that BTC would be long forgotten it in fact will always and forever remain the one that opened the door to the discoveries of the future in relation to this. Its like when man discovered fire or made the first wheel. And now look where we are at. I think if mankind was to last for lets say for instance another 1000 years, then with the way technology grows now there will come a point in time where there will be no currency of any kind and no person anywhere on the planet will be at risk of health problems and no way to pay nor will anyone have any hunger issue unless they elect to not eat for whatever reason. I could go on and on with all kinds of things which are likely to happen and even a few things which I know will in fact occur in the not so distant future. But I aint trying to scare nobody so I will leave it at this little tid bit of info right here. However if you want to hear or possibly have a little help to analyze your own perception of where things are headed I am always open to discuss things like this. Its like brain food hahaha.

I think ETH is probably going to surpass BTC at some point. Mainly since there is no cap on production of the coin. It can be produced till infinity if it is to be but like I pointed out in an earlier comment I feel that some day will be a currency free world. I know it sounds weird but if you place a lot of thought into it then it makes natural sense

You pose a very good question. But first you must take into account how long is your forever? If within yours and possibly another handful of generations down the road then yes. But will it be Bitcoin? I kind of doubt it. Reasoning is that there are only to be 21 million BTC mined and there are already 18.4 of those 21 that are mined and in circulation. Predictions are that it will take another 120 years to mine the remaining 2.6 million after consideration of halving. And once all mining is complete then there is no more actual driving force to constitute the use of BTC but the technology will be here long after BTC is gone. BTC is the Daddy to all cryptos and the actual Genesis of all that is created in any relatively similar platform after it. So even if the blockchain technology was to grow far beyond anything could ever be imagined and that BTC would be long forgotten it in fact will always and forever remain the one that opened the door to the discoveries of the future in relation to this. Its like when man discovered fire or made the first wheel. And now look where we are at. I think if mankind was to last for lets say for instance another 1000 years, then with the way technology grows now there will come a point in time where there will be no currency of any kind and no person anywhere on the planet will be at risk of health problems and no way to pay nor will anyone have any hunger issue unless they elect to not eat for whatever reason. I could go on and on with all kinds of things which are likely to happen and even a few things which I know will in fact occur in the not so distant future. But I aint trying to scare nobody so I will leave it at this little tid bit of info right here. However if you want to hear or possibly have a little help to analyze your own perception of where things are headed I am always open to discuss things like this. Its like brain food hahaha.
I think ETH is probably going to surpass BTC at some point. Mainly since there is no cap on production of the coin. It can be produced till infinity if it is to be but like I pointed out in an earlier comment I feel that some day will be a currency free world. I know it sounds weird but if you place a lot of thought into it then it makes natural sense

Well you got a very good point there too. Hahahaha!! Til when will that forever be cuz everything keeps evolving. And there is really no assurance about Bitcoin's life span.
And yeah about ETH I do think so too, cuz based on what I have read from other crypto enthusiasts last year from some other sites and forums, ETH continuous to grow and evolve. More, it does a lot of achievements. Really making big waves and in return, receives a lot of support and appreciation from the investors and hodlers.

But then again, who knows what the future holds right? Hahaha! As of now, I do agree with what @San4osss said, that Bitcoin is the future. 😊
I just so love Bitcoin even before the first time I saw it years ago. And ETH is only second for me. 😁

And oh. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas. Really is so nice reading great comments from people like you who are knowledgeable specially about cryptos 😊

Well you got a very good point there too. Hahahaha!! Til when will that forever be cuz everything keeps evolving. And there is really no assurance about Bitcoin's life span.
And yeah about ETH I do think so too, cuz based on what I have read from other crypto enthusiasts last year from some other sites and forums, ETH continuous to grow and evolve. More, it does a lot of achievements. Really making big waves and in return, receives a lot of support and appreciation from the investors and hodlers.

But then again, who knows what the future holds right? Hahaha! As of now, I do agree with what @San4osss said, that Bitcoin is the future. 😊
I just so love Bitcoin even before the first time I saw it years ago. And ETH is only second for me. 😁

And oh. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas. Really is so nice reading great comments from people like you who are knowledgeable specially about cryptos 😊
I am always happy to speak and share thoughts on crypto or gambling and also as sad as it is the world as it is today. But I have hopes that one day it will even out and get better. Might take a couple more generations but with the way technology grows now I am confident it is in the not too distant future.

Another coin I really like and it is now in trouble is XRP. I had such high hopes for this one. Not sure if you have utilized but if you have not and have the availability to acquire it then please do so. You would be shocked at the speed this stuff transacts. Not to mention the incredibly low fees!
Its just nuts in comparison to the fees of BTC and the likes.

Cheers to you my friend!!

cryptocurrencies are here to stay , they are becoming the modern day currency and even the investment vehicle
the potential is amazing , at the moment the total crypto capitalization is not even 01.% of what it should be
sky is the limit , lets wait and see