BIG multiplier or LOW multiplier Which player are you ? crash/dice

Reaction score
Who would not like to get it big, without risks you would not make it that is the golden rule for gambling. So green certainly would be very rare to come under those high multipliers, but that also shows the value of green when you make it from that thin line of margin win with high multipliers and win.

chadktt

Known
Reaction score
Who would not like to get it big, without risks you would not make it that is the golden rule for gambling. So green certainly would be very rare to come under those high multipliers, but that also shows the value of green when you make it from that thin line of margin win with high multipliers and win.
ah Ok.

grind29

Reaction score
Most people probably know, I say it a lot. I play Crash mostly, stay minimum bet, and pretty much aim for 1001x 2001x or 3001x for about half the time. Whenever I don't hit, I change it to 501 or 301x to recover and often get back to even that way. Then I go back to aiming high. I'm a hunter through and through!

With wincoin I play a lot different, more risky. Regardless of what the faucet gives me, I start with 30x or 50x. Then employ some risky bets that will get me around 500 - 2000. From there I'll do ~300 bets of 2 wincoins at 3000x or 50 wincoins 50x and I stop around 10,000 - 15,000 because I feel like 1st place in the daily contest is somewhat of a trap. I've never gotten higher 4th but I've made the list 20 times because to me something is better than nothing.

Last edited:

chadktt

Known
Reaction score
Most people probably know, I say it a lot. I play Crash mostly, stay minimum bet, and pretty much aim for 1001x 2001x or 3001x for about half the time. Whenever I don't hit, I change it to 501 or 301x to recover and often get back to even that way. Then I go back to aiming high. I'm a hunter through and through!
the thrill of the hunt keep grinding