Best Strategy in Plinko , an Animation

salamm

Reaction score
Hello and greetings, my dear friends! Sending you all the best wishes.

I have created another animation for this thread. Animation is truly one of the most entertaining things in the world for me. I feel so free and happy when I draw the body parts of those stickmen. I really hope to create a great animation one day, but for now, it's just a way to pass the time.

As you may know, animation works by putting each frame back to back. For my animation, each second consists of 24 frames. It's a lot of work for me and quite challenging and time-consuming. It requires a lot of patience. It took me around 16 hours (not exactly sure) to complete this, even though it's not perfect. Just imagine how long it would take for animations from big companies.

In this short video, I tried an illegal way to make a profit, haha. It's so easy, no bans, no detection. All you need to do is send me 1 BTC to hire this guy. It's really worth it, haha 😅😂

I hope you enjoy it and thank you for watching! :)

How funny you did it... how many talents are there in Windice ... I had no idea.... This green man is so cool... 😁 I wish you success in your work! 👏