Beauty of Life

salamm

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a fantastic day ! I decided to write another story today, haha. I hope it's not too annoying. This one is about an old man who didn't live life to the fullest because he didn't value time and his youth.

Beauty of life:
When I was younger, I used to think that life was harder than death. I thought that in order to stay alive and live, I had to eat to satisfy my hunger, sleep under a roof on rainy days. I thought that life was just about running and reaching a destination, a destination that has no end. But now, as I approach the age of 62, I have come to realize that life is like eating a strawberry ice cream on a hot day.

Life is like finishing the last bite of macaroni from the pot after coming home from school. Life is like friendly gatherings. Life is about laughing and crying from the bottom of your heart. Life is about listening to your favorite song. We have made life difficult for ourselves. Life should not be rushed, life should be lived. We should make the most of every moment. From me to the young ones, travel in your youth because in old age, you will neither have the patience nor the energy. Spend money in your youth, otherwise you will become the richest person in the grave.

And death! Death is the hardest thing in the world. Death is separating from every simple happiness in this world. Death is leaving behind all the people you love. Death is the last chance in this world. My advice is this: life can be very sweet if we don't make it hard. As long as we are alive, we must live.