Authors, competition and rewards

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope you are all having fun here at Windice.
Poster of the month!
Everyone acknowledges that there is competition when it comes to creating articles; there are some really lovely writers and gorgeous topics!
There appear to be more than ten of the best active writers.
Such as @CharorowtzXD, @Unluckybolte @Ratamia @Dewayne @Boniato @BadLuckKing @JamiPozcord @salamm @bubuzi69 @Shahyan123 @AlexHales595 and others....

To the best of my knowledge, they are all utilizing their increased energy to post the most engaging and helpful topics for the community.
Everything they do important, including gathering information, introducing fresh ideas, using lovely words, and writing for extended periods of time, among other things. Everyone offers their utmost best! After that, three winners will be chosen each month.
Following that Perhaps some of them will persevere till the next month, while others may give up dejectedly if they don't win. However, I think they shouldn't give up; instead, they should keep sharing their lovely words to make people smile.
The number of winners for the poster of the month should be raised to the top five due to the authors' efforts!
The prize doesn't matter how high or low they place, but at least they know that the time they spend writing makes a difference.
I propose because of the writers' duration and their writing quality.
How you divide the prize with the winner is up to the Windice community.
in the windice family's stead! I propose. That's fantastic if they decide to add two more winners.
Prize of BTC santoshi 1st should get 0.00225. 2nd 0.00125. 3rd 0.00075. 4th 0.00045. 5th 0.00030.

Perhaps they would be more active participation in the forum, chat, and original hunt games.

Poster of the month!
Everyone acknowledges that there is competition when it comes to creating articles; there are some really lovely writers and gorgeous topics!
Such as @CharorowtzXD, @Unluckybolte @Ratamia @Dewayne @Boniato @BadLuckKing @JamiPozcord @salamm @bubuzi69 @Shahyan123 @AlexHales595 and others....

To the best of my knowledge, they are all utilizing their increased energy to post the most engaging and helpful topics for the community.
Everything they do important, including gathering information, introducing fresh ideas, using lovely words, and writing for extended periods of time, among other things. Everyone offers their utmost best! After that, three winners will be chosen each month.
Following that Perhaps some of them will persevere till the next month, while others may give up dejectedly if they don't win. However, I think they shouldn't give up; instead, they should keep sharing their lovely words to make people smile.
The number of winners for the poster of the month should be raised to the top five due to the authors' efforts!
The prize doesn't matter how high or low they place, but at least they know that the time they spend writing makes a difference.
in the windice family's stead! I propose. That's fantastic if they decide to add two more winners.
Prize of BTC santoshi 1st should get 0.00225. 2nd 0.00125. 3rd 0.00075. 4th 0.00045. 5th 0.00030.

Perhaps they would be more active participation in the forum, chat, and original hunt games.
That's a great idea . I agree with you. when i wasn't in the winner list 2 months ago , i gave up untill now : )

Thanks for include me at that list.
Well, I'm not too much active...cause i try to do a good post and if i don't have any good idea i just stop it.

I don't know if the choices of the rewards are up to the community or Windice itself, but maybe is better a prize for 5 people.

their lovely words
authors' efforts
the time they spend writing
I completely agree that these are the most important metrics and should be weighed the most heavily when deciding on winners. :)

But also, why isn't Archivist Chibby @Sv13rby on your shortlist? He is very active on the forum generally and has made distinguished contributions, including a writing guide, a virtual suggestion box for the site, and last year a compilation of daily contest data.

I completely agree that these are the most important metrics and should be weighed the most heavily when deciding on winners. :)

But also, why isn't Archivist Chibby @Sv13rby on your shortlist? He is very active on the forum generally and has made distinguished contributions, including a writing guide, a virtual suggestion box for the site, and last year a compilation of daily contest data.
My dear ony bro, chibby @Sv13rby is also my forth favorite author in windice forum i already declared in my past article, but he is not posting any article on forum, i know he is active in all formate of windice except posting article for Poster of the month! That's only reason i didn't mention him. But after all name of authors i mentioned others... Mean he and other are also include just not mentioned.

Poster of the month!

I agree to this. It would be awesome to add more winners making it a total of 5 winners every month to give other contributors the chance to be in the list specially those who really give their 100% in choosing the best topic to write and making their threads really interesting for readers to read and interact with. The more winners there is in monthly forum contest the more happy players and many more will be interested to write many more interesting threads because they know they can have a chance at least in 4th or 5th position. Goodluck, may your voice be heard, this thread be noticed by the big bosses of Windice and your proposal to be reconsidered.