Actual Values - Short Story

salamm

Known
Reaction score
Hello my dear friends , wish you all happiness.
this is a short text by words of a mother about life's value:

Every night when I try to sleep, worries about tomorrow's events stress me out. From the concern of catching the bus on time to the worry of cooking dinner for my family. I think about the fatigue of standing at work and dealing with my boss. I stress over the end-of-month bills and the small paycheck at the beginning of the month. Amid all these thoughts and worries, we forget our true treasure. We forget to appreciate the breath we take without illness, the loved ones beside us, and all the things that others might long for. We have legs that can take us to the bus stop, while someone in a wheelchair might wish for that. We have love, family, and friends, while someone may have just lost a dear one. We have a God who is with us and never leaves us alone. Everyone in the world is rich in their own way, yet often ungrateful. We only live once, and life shouldn’t be taken too seriously. It can be as delightful as enjoying a strawberry ice cream on a summer day. In the end, I ask everyone to take a moment to be thankful for the breath they take right now and to enjoy life, even if just for a second. this world is not beautiful unless you chose to see it in a beautiful way .

sorry if the concept is similar to previous story. hope you enjoy : )

and this is the Persian text for my Persian friends :

هرشبی که میخواستم بخوابم از فکر دغدغه اتفاق های نیفتاده فردا استرس بهم هجوم میاورد
از دغدغه به موقع رسیدن به اتوبوس تا دغدغه پخت و پز شام برای اعضای خانواده
از فکر خستگی سرپا سرکار ایستادن تا فکر سروکله زدن با صاحب کار
از استرس قسط اخرماه و حقوق ناچیز اول ماه
میان این همه فکر و دغدغه ثروت های واقعیمونو فراموش کردیم
برای نفسی که راحت و‌اسوده‌بدون مریضی میکشیم
برای وجود عزیزامون که کنارمونن
برای تموم برای ها که شاید حسرت ادمای دیگس
برای پاهایی‌که میتونه منو تا ایستگاه اتوبوس برسونه اما ارزوی یه فرد ویلچر‌نشین باشه
برای وجود عشقمون ، خانوادمون‌، دوستمون که شاید ینفر عزیزشو‌به خاک سپرده باشه
برای وجود خدایی که همراهمونه و تنهامون نمیذاره
هرکس از ادمای دنیا به نحوی ثروتمندن ولی ناشکر
هرکس یبار بدنیا میاد و‌یبار زندگی میکنه
زندگی رو‌نباید سخت گرفت ،زندگی میتونه به اندازه لیس‌زدن‌یه بستنی توت فرنگی‌تو‌تابستون دلنشین باشه
در پایان از همه میخام برای یبارم شده برای همین نفسی که تو‌همین‌لحظه‌کشیدن خداروشکر‌کنند و از‌ زندگی‌برای‌ثانیه ای هم شده لذت ببرند​

I like the topic of the post, it is the daily life of everyone. We are too busy to be happy, precisely busy trying to be happy. What a paradox! But I also like that you wrote in both languages. Long live cultural diversity.

I like the topic of the post, it is the daily life of everyone. We are too busy to be happy, precisely busy trying to be happy. What a paradox! But I also like that you wrote in both languages. Long live cultural diversity.
ty dear .I'm really glad to hear that you liked it.