A letter to my father 'Happy father's day'

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
Hi guys, good day ahead.

I recently made a letter to my father for father's day. And this may be a late one to share here but still I want to share it to everyone who can relate. And find this as an inspiration to tell your dad's how great they are if not personally at least in a form of a letter. 😁

By the way, belated HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all fathers here in Windice. And HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to your dads here in planet earth and in heaven. 🙏

Late long post ahead.......

To the best father i know
And the sweetest and coolest grandpa to his present and future grandchildren.

My dearest papa,

Not everyone may be able to appreciate everything you do and others may think you aint good enough, and i on the other hand may not be vocal enough in saying how much i love you, but please always know that i do and that I am very proud I have one awesome father who have achieved so many things in life. From being a good son to lolo and lola, a good brother to your siblings, a loyal and ever loving husband to mama, a good father to your children, a very cool lolo to your grandchildren, a great professor and mentor to your students, a great person to friends and colleagues here and abroad, a devoted church servant and a faithful son of God.

I may not always understand your pains and the things you are going through everyday but please always know papa, everytime you are hurt i am hurt too. everytime i see you sad, lonely or cry, i cry too, and if you are happy i am happier. I always want to see you and mama happy.

I may not always say I am sorry for all the pains and trouble I have caused you and mama but please know I am deeply sorry for everything that I've done. I really am so sorry for all the heartaches I gave you and mama. I am so sorry for being auch a failure.

And I may not be showy enough in expressing how much I love you and mama but please know I love you both so much. And that I am forever grateful you and mama are my parents. I always tell my friends and everyone around me how awesome you and mama are. Be it in work or family and that we are so blessed to have you and mama as our parents. I proudly tell everyone all the achievements you both made and continuously make, then and now. You both are such an inspiration to everyone who knows you, for having such strong dedication in always serving your purpose.

I will never forget the efforts you did for me. How you patiently taught me how to write whenever mama is already tired and exhausted. Despite how busy you are every night making floor plans and checking on your students' paper works, you still don't forget your role as a father to me. And how you made efforts in cheering me up whenever im sad or mad, happily carrying me outside mami's house while you are singing and dancing. I will never forget those precious moments.

Papa, always know i am and will always be grateful that you are my father. And if ever i'll be asked who i want my parents to be in my next life, i'd still choose you and mama.

I love you always papa to the moon and back.
Happy father's day

- from a very proud daughter 😍

This is one sweet post I've seen here by far. I can see how loving you really are as a daughter to your parents. I can also see how loving you will become as a parent to your future children. 😊