A Day Without Crazy Trivia

Bekyhig180

Staff member
Reaction score
For more than a week now, there's no crazy trivia facilitated by mod Anonnep (mod is also missing in action). And.... Most of us missed it. We missed our brain getting either fried or freezed with his crazy questions. We're not only after the prize but also for the fun which in a way gives us time to relax and enjoy after a day of stress. It also makes us get to know other users as mod nep murder names and makes fun of us (like how we make fun of him too lol).

Where are you Crazy old chicken man?!

Whatever you are going through right now, I hope it will all be fine soon. Many crazy people already misses you.

Come back soon... Coz a day without your crazy trivia it feels something is missing in windice.

For more than a week now, there's no crazy trivia facilitated by mod Anonnep (mod is also missing in action). And.... Most of us missed it. We missed our brain getting either fried or freezed with his crazy questions. We're not only after the prize but also for the fun which in a way gives us time to relax and enjoy after a day of stress. It also makes us get to know other users as mod nep murder names and makes fun of us (like how we make fun of him too lol).

Where are you Crazy old chicken man?!

Whatever you are going through right now, I hope it will all be fine soon. Many crazy people already misses you.

Come back soon... Coz a day without your crazy trivia it feels something is missing in windice.
I miss participating in his trivias and laughing while making fun of him always calling him a chicken man while seeing him tell me that my husband called him again, blablabla and murdering my name.. hahaha! I miss all the bonds we had while frying our brains with his crazy trivias and the "crunchy" laughs we all had. I miss seeing him using us in his crazy trivias too.. hahahaha!! I miss all that. I can't imagine Windice without crazy mods like him and strict yet awesome and witty lady moderators like Furlicious and elyte0nes. I super duper miss the bonding we all had with em three.