Dice Game vs. Crash Game!!

Fuzemine

Known
Reaction score
Who do you think is the best game to play?
Vote which game do you like most and why?
You can also share here how you play the game you like πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

2019-07-29-02-26-31_1.jpg

Last edited:
I 'm not a fan of crash. I am a fan of dice. Crash don't give much thrill to me. But watching the slider in dice gives thrill to me.

I 'm not a fan of crash. I am a fan of dice. Crash don't give much thrill to me. But watching the slider in dice gives thrill to me.
Yeah in dice we can change and adjust seed the way we want it and challenge our self to predict where and what number will be the next dice rollπŸ˜†

Yeah in dice we can change and adjust seed the way we want it and challenge our self to predict where and what number will be the next dice rollπŸ˜†
I think you mean change sides. Yes changing sides I think help us a bit to increase the chance of hitting the next roll. Predicting multiplier in crash game is a bit easy but boring. And also the result of it when you choose less multiplier made you regret, because it always crashed to high multplier like 10x+ or 20x+ or even more like huge 100x+.

I think you mean change sides. Yes changing sides I think help us a bit to increase the chance of hitting the next roll. Predicting multiplier in crash game is a bit easy but boring. And also the result of it when you choose less multiplier made you regret, because it always crashed to high multplier like 10x+ or 20x+ or even more like huge 100x+.
yeah, we can adjust and change any range of numbers to bet. I think others call it "seed = betting range or side"

I always vote for the dice. I started the game with dice I enjoyed a lot with this and after crash launch I can't play the crash game because in my mind the dice always come faster when playing and in this there we. can play with a strategy.

my vote is for crash because, i love playing crash, i love when the multiplier raise to high payouts 😁
Yeah it is really good when it hits with high payout multiplier, crash is more like a lucky game than a strategy game. 😁

I like both of the games. At first, dice was a bit confusing and crash was easier to understand, but I am used to both of them now. :)