Recent content by thawtar

  1. thawtar

    Closed 130x PLINKO PAIR - WEEKLY RANKED CONTEST

    so no need to consecutive? I already hit once 130x ..
  2. thawtar

    Closed 130x PLINKO PAIR - WEEKLY RANKED CONTEST

    #115e12e0-9f11-4e82-a1c1-fe512e935e5b #cb50173c-5abf-469b-8260-4040442d8dd6 #6e6d6992-db7e-4fdc-9f85-577abe2ed141 #21515935-b9bd-4aff-b25f-7ff26f250200 #77a9ad57-3f27-4362-bc41-e623ad873bf1 #63c9ad3c-acaf-44ec-8f7b-0dc650acca24 #91463dfc-64ed-400e-9e6f-c948d08b8f69...
  3. thawtar

    What is the real happiness 😊

    if I really hit 800$, then I would stop 😁 but actually before I hit 400$, 11 LTC.. I wished that I would stop if my ltc reached 10 ltcs, actually when I got 11 ltcs, I didn't stop 😁
  4. thawtar

    What is the real happiness 😊

    you know sometimes I wish that not hitting anything is better 😁
  5. thawtar

    What is the real happiness 😊

    hehe 😂 exactly.. now my new target is to hit 400$ above.. that decision is actually bad 😁
  6. thawtar

    What is the real happiness 😊

    When we are very obsessed with something... ok, let's discuss about it.. Hello everyone... Here we all play every day.. Everyone here loves to play games.. At first, we play for fun.. Starting with a small amount, for example, if you win 1 dollar, it brings you an unknown amount of...
  7. thawtar

    Closed TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY CHALLENGE ~~ WEEKLY CONTEST ~~ 100 USDT PRIZE POOL

    FIRST: Gather the crew for the first raid — hit 180x in CRASH or 0.55% in DICE three times. #963d520d-edfa-4df0-8e4d-5121964a66d5 #a230ab71-d9ca-44db-b42a-827eb5f02058 #15af4e9d-be80-473b-b581-602c2f5f319f SECOND: Weather the storm on the high seas — hit 250x in CRASH or 0.40% in DICE three...
  8. thawtar

    Closed THE SEVEN DRAGON RELICS - WEEKLY CONTEST - 125 USDT PRIZE POOL

    #9a81be7e-6847-4c0f-9c89-1d436869a7a0 #be643775-508b-49aa-bbf1-199d1a7a13f4 #69c8de89-e095-4f96-ba99-1fee3aacda24 #eef7013e-ed19-4273-8102-b5004271946e #2235bb38-25a3-4d78-afa1-212929d8e77e #2f6d6285-8556-43d9-af2c-09d659e4a041 #3bc0347b-bcb9-461a-a6ee-7a3db5d51432...
  9. thawtar

    Closed MAGIC SQUARE, RECONSIDERED ~~ WEEKLY CONTEST ~~ 100 USDT PRIZE POOL

    #107c4325-ecc7-4bff-b43b-d3c03fd918fb-0.70 #47fcb3de-78e8-4e96-9e00-5764dee4e1f8-0.30 #226a8f99-1814-4b6e-b316-c4dc9d62c464-0.5 #34bfa59c-70f0-4cfe-87d7-fa1a7e6e6f15-0.80 #b8e99db6-2ca0-4aaf-89eb-d6437732db06-0.5 #2b6f1cb6-b4bb-4012-a1e9-cf7afbadbf60-0.20...
  10. thawtar

    Closed 🏴‍☠️ THE PIRATE'S LOST TREASURE - WEEKLY CONTEST - 150 USDT PRIZE POOL

    #2d664e5b-0443-45a6-b51f-b12c8c6db626 #cc7beeff-0534-4d5d-88d6-fcf6ed6ece38 #f03eae94-e71b-463c-9339-328998dc166d #dd59bfbe-55f1-4806-ab1f-2f4801517021 #067abe18-750c-4a45-ad83-038777e49dbe #9d7fc1f4-63b4-4af8-ae0b-e72e66d85499 #079f01a3-2e8d-417e-a4b1-746b9dc7c298...
  11. thawtar

    Respect is a Hidden Asset for Peaceful Life

    yes we need respectful eachother in family members or friends or everyone. Respect is priceless. It is important to treat each other with peace and respect to strengthen relationships.
  12. thawtar

    Closed DICE MASTER OF 3X - WEEKLY RANKED CONTEST

    #545dba3b-95f5-4f81-853c-9cefb43030df #5a2627d3-3f3d-4bf6-a9e6-fc9da953d5a5 #b86325f1-a4bb-4b17-90ec-09c6fef5b5f5 #46d4d3e7-7b10-433b-9f5e-7e960c0abc4d #1a28829b-f5ed-4760-9b14-e697c9c004c9 #925b2bb0-9182-4e40-9803-4291342445a1 #a77a5679-834a-4270-b721-ef7b905f16a7...
  13. thawtar

    Closed FLAG DAY CHALLENGE ~~ WEEKLY CONTEST ~~ 100 USDT PRIZE POOL

    FIRST: hit 180x in CRASH or 0.55% in DICE two times. #ad8c27ba-ce28-416b-86cc-dc2b283ac665 #99b0a066-a18f-40ff-9c9c-a302ee936f7b SECOND: hit 250x in CRASH or 0.40% in DICE two times. #ca9a744f-10f4-49b9-8d15-73370b4e313a #1f57cf35-24bb-47c3-b215-6e479884ed56 THIRD: hit 150x in CRASH or 0.66%...
  14. thawtar

    Closed 🧙‍♂️ MAGIC NUMBERS QUEST - WEEKLY CONTEST - 150 USDT PRIZE POOL

    Day 1 #a937e013-7ec8-41bd-9398-d9bd6e014833 Day 2 #bdb7c5a5-8027-443d-9233-8b310d042f2b Day 3 #167860e0-b205-4861-a369-e6abee42eaf8 Day 4 #80b05fe7-bc40-4c95-b3f5-93d50e6c7560 Day 5 #c3008eb1-cd5b-484e-8b5b-e7247c607bf7 #c0ffd9c6-3261-410f-9ea8-e9a6f8e8a482 Day 6...
  15. thawtar

    Patience and Self-Control: The Invisible Strength of Great Minds

    nice post.. yeah I have to build more patience level myself. Sometimes, can't control and I do it anything without thinking about it carefully.
Top