Once you taste a big win, that's your new target forever. If you don't hit it again, you just keep playing until you're completely broke. Pretty sure we've all been through this exact same clown moment 😂
Lmao, I genuinely clicked on this thread expecting a cool history lesson about ancient Mayan and Aztec civilizations 🤣🤣
I just realized Windice has a ton of slots with that theme..would be awesome if someone breaks them down or gives a quick comparison on which ones are actually worth spinning
So that’s why my streak is bleeding red!
Brb.. I’m off to buy a talisman for my PC and phone...
Go haunt a high-roller, don't waste your spiritual energy on my tiny bets 😄😅
an "unluckiest player" event will just bring an army of leeches spamming their tiny bet losses.. I honestly don't think Windice would ever do this because that thread would turn into absolute chaos real fast
Oops... Sorry Shah, I thought it was KFC... that's why I clicked it 😂
Jokes aside, 100% agree. Alts drain rewards meant for honest users. Stacking KYC, device tracking, and phone checks makes abuse too much effort for cheaters. Total fairness is worth that quick signup step
"OUT" means outside the IN range, so the numbers on the boundaries aren't counted as OUT since they're part of the IN range. for example, with your range, if you hit 7777, it would be red
Let's go
Day 1
#443d7e2f-b99e-4e31-a2f8-5af054691b88
Day 2
#6e66aa9c-8d45-43d7-b782-d79ec9fa9e6e
Day 3
#6cacc07b-789d-4253-9572-844dca1a7adc
Day 4
#75ae4fe7-402a-4aef-aae9-97698d35fabf
Day 5
#9e884a51-633d-4ae8-a5e5-7ec3b563326c
#8ff2c9ce-23a7-47ab-a373-52bb66a0beec
Day 6...